Shree Vallabhbhai P. Savani
Founder President, P. P. Savani School, Ankleshwar
The great founder, the reason for a million dreams coming true & a blessing to the school and the society. He is known for his social service and simplicity. He realises that Education is continuous process by which a generation is prepared for the future by being provided with as many opportunities as possible to develop every aspect of personality, in order to sustain the time-tested institutions which maintain law, order and harmony in the world. “Our job is not to make anybody’s mind, but to open minds”. With the commencement of P. P. Savani Vidya Bhavan in 1987, he came into field of education to solve the problems of good educational institutions which was our under need of the time. The manifold personality, he possesses is easily reflected when we take a look over his contribution & dedication to the society whether it is education or other social welfare works.
Born on 25th march 1949, he could receive his formal instructions at school only till grade 7 due to financial insufficiency. ‘But wisdom is within, it cannot be taught’ and God blessed him with all of it. With his inner capabilities he started his long journey to success and created his own path, leaving a trail behind and there we can see the great business man of the area.
Working hard in hand with Mr. Harshadbhai Rajguru, he expanded the horizon of education in surat. He went on experimenting new ideas and today the society can witness the progress accomplished – P. P. Savani ‘Chaitanya Vidya Sankul’, “Cambridge International School” Abrama, “P. P. Savani Group of Schools”, “Radiant Group of Schools” Surat and then “P. P. Savani School in Ankleshwar”. We can see still the society with all his strength & will power.
“Simple living – high thinking” is the phrase which describes him the best soft at heart but strong at determination, talks less but means a lot, a leader, a thinker, a social worker- words fall short describing his diverse personality. He had a dream to “Create a world class education”. The reason is that in his childhood there were no facilities for education.
ACHIEVEMENTS & CONTRIBUTIONS:
Honoured as a “Top Exporter” by the chief Minister of Gujarat Shree Keshubhai Patel in 1997-98, organizes Samuh Lagans, Blood Donation Camps, Eye Donation Camp, etc. Awarded ‘Sardar Patel Gaurav Sanman’ by Gujarat State. Financially assisted Saurashthra Jaldhara Trust for which he was appreciated by Pujya Morari Bapu.
SERVICES IN DIFFERENT INSTITUTIONS:
- President : P. P. Savani Heart Institute, Surat.
- President : Prabhubhai Education Trust, Surat.
- President : E. M. Charitable Trust, Surat.
- President : Saurashtra Patidar Social Trust, Surat.
- President : Saurashtra Urban & Consumer Co. Op. Society, Surat.
- Vice-President : Bhavnagar District Leuva Patel Education & Medical Trust, Surat.
- Director : The Varachha Co-operative Bank, Surat.
- Trustee : Sardar Patel Education Trust, Surat.
- Trustee : Amreli District Leuva Patel Charitable Trust.
- Trustee : Saurashtra Patel Unchcha Kelavani Sahayak Mandal, Jamnagar.
- Trustee : Bhavnath Education Trust, Junagadh.
- Trustee : Saurashtra Patel Kelavni Mandal, Surat.
- Member : Shree Vishwa Gujarati Samaj, Ahmedabad.
P. P. SAVANI GROUP OF SCHOOLS:
- P. P. Savani Cambridge International School, Abrama, Surat.
- P. P. Savani Cambridge International School, Surat.
- P. P. Savani Vidyabhavan, Hirabaug, Surat.
- P. P. Savani Vidyabhavan, Dhartinagar, Surat.
- P. P. Savani Vidyabhavan, Khodiyarnagar, Surat.
- Radiant English Academy, Piplod, Surat.
- Radiant English Academy, Jahangirabad, Surat.
- P. P. Savani Vidyabhavan, Jahangirabad, Surat.
Adopted Schools from Surat Municipal Corporation:
- P. M. Bhagat High School, Katargam, Surat.
- Dayanand Saraswati Vidyalaya, Bhagat Nagar, Surat.